Thomas G. O’Connor, Advanced Chartered Benefit Consultant
I have been providing employee benefit plan design, financial and insurance consulting since 1986. I founded Wellstone Benefits Advisors, a division of The Wellington Group, to provide new, creative and alternative benefit plan design options that dramatically reduce insurance premiums without reducing associated benefits.
- Charter Member and Licensed Instructor, Chartered Benefit Consultant Program (NAABC)
- Self-Funded Certification National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- 2008: Advanced Chartered Benefit Consultant
- 2003: Chartered Benefit Consultant
- 1993: Completed Agency Management Training Course
- 1992: Founded The Wellington Group
- 1991: Sales Manager with Home Life of New York
- 1989: Agent of the Year
Wellstone Benefits Advisors works hard so you don’t have to.
Find out how by calling me today.